WHY CHOOSE CONTENTO DEVELOPMENT WINDOWS
Replacement windows are a significant investment, and one with the potential to pay you back in increased comfort, energy savings, and home value. So it’s critical to choose a high-quality product from a company with a stellar track record of customer service.
Here’s why Contento Development Windows fits that bill:
- Our windows with the unpredictable climate of New England in mind.
- All our locally made custom replacement windows exceed ENERGY STAR® standards for efficiency, saving you money on your utility bills and providing maximum protection against the elements. We also use flexible Health Smart foam spacers instead of metal spacers in all our windows to save energy and prevent condensation.
- Only trained Contento Development staff will install your windows
- Your new windows will be installed by experienced pros who know how to get the job done right.
- We warrant all our installations and offer customer-friendly financing options.
- Our Lead Safe Work Practices help to protect you and your family from lead dust during renovations
FIND THE RIGHT REPLACEMENT WINDOW TYPE
Double Hung Windows
The most popular window type by far, double hung windows are affordable and stylish. Both the top and bottom sashes are movable and tilt inward for easy cleaning
Sliding windows, also known as slider windows, operate on brass rollers and glide seamlessly left or right to open and close.
Casement windows hinge on one side and open either to the right or to the left by operating a hand crank.
Most commonly found in basements, hopper windows hinge at the bottom and open at the top (the opposite of an awning window).
Garden, Bay & Bow Windows
A perfect choice for enhancing views and allowing natural light into the home. These projection windows offer gorgeous profiles that are not flush with the wall but instead project out from wall to make the room feel bigger.
Single Hung Window
Single hung windows have the same appearance as double hung windows but a slightly different construction.
For when the perfect picture is right outside your window.
Vinyl picture windows are perfect for maximizing your view and taking in the the great outdoors. Extremely versatile, fixed picture windows can be used alone or in conjunction with other window styles. Popular combinations utilize picture windows flanked by casement windows or double hung windows to add even more natural light and greater air circulation.
LET’S GET YOU A FREE ESTIMATE!
Take the first step towards your dream today by filling out our online form Thank you.